Tuesday, October 23, 2007

hiding

you can tell when someone is trying to hide something from you.
i think i am open minded to talk about my issues with some close friends, but there's time even when i feel like it's right and better to let the 'real truth' know, but i tend to unfold the story.

i hesitated to unfold the story in front of a friend this past sunday.

because unfolding the stories take tremendous energy from my heart. and the effort i put into taking out that energy(which has been in my life the entire time) can become 'aw~' for one second when they hear me out. so i tend to unfold the story.

my stories can be somewhat overwhelming, but it's been there in my entire life, and i just don't want it to dissolve before my eyes with 'aw~' for a second.

so i may not unfold that story even when there's doubts.

1 comment:

3-D Life said...

I Love your blog Soo. Please return and start writing again. Its wonderful...